You want a laugh, a hug, a smile , maybe even a frown, or even information. Enter here..........yea yea!
Sunday, 4 August 2013
Endtime Things
If I remember correctly,so many people have come out to prophesy or predict the end of the world from buddhists to christians ,to realists and logicians ,and then science and some cults (***).
I also remember when we were about to begin the new millennium , put precisely the Y2k fever.There were so many theories ,philosophic jingles as well as scientific predictions.
Hmmmm ......there was also the millennium bug which was painted in different ways by different cultures and really made lager than life......If you know what the bug is or was ,say "yea yea ".
Thirteen (13) years down the millennium now ,and all we can see are flashing signs of end times.But that's according to whose definition or opinion?
For all we know, the world might end in eight more millenniums.Holy books such as the Holy Bible tries help us with signs of the end as described in the gospel according to Matthew, chapter 24.
For religion -there is an end but the when ?unknown .
For science ,homosapiens and other species are evolving I think.
For the Atheist ,there's really no God ,so why bother about the end of the world.
So mamasitas and "papasitas"
ponder and wonder .
I believe there's an end to everything since there's a beginning.
Labels:
Religion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments