Monday, 5 August 2013

Traffic in Lasgidi

Lagos ,the centre of excellence ,a.k.a Lasgidi is gradually turning to a Mega city . So I heard.





If I had written this piece yesterday , I would have titled it "Sunday traffic in Lasgidi".
Usually or generally, traffic in most parts of Nigeria is cool on Sundays.Not a surprising fact, right?
With few people headed to their various worship centres and fun venues, the outcome is as expected.
Low turn out on the streets with exception of days birthed from acknowledged holidays.
What's my point exactly?,  Monday , the first working day of the week, in contrast is Dracula awakened from his grave. There's blood on the streets as swords are unsheathed.
From varying degrees of madness to the astronomical display of paranoia . Unbelievable!

I mean , come along with in this my worrisome journey. From a solemn, peaceful Sunday , to a nerve racking , brain draining Monday. It's like being ejected from a 10g fighter jet.The surge of adrenalin!

Lagos traffic on Monday mornings ....can stop surprising moi.
Please note that some content here is relative.



 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments