Facebook's Big Question
I'm not sure about you but facebook is one big lovely place.Yea, a place.
Diversion: Just writing this makes me remember when I was in my primary school (elementary school) when we were being taught Nouns. Back then in the 90's, you were made to recite educational material over and over again. Times table, Tenses, definitions, spellings and sometimes even jokes. If you feel me say Yea Yea!!
So let's recite the Noun definition together as accepted in Nigeria.
1,2,3........GO!!
A noun is the name of person, animal , place or ....................hope you remember.
So let's come back.
I have always wondered what made Facebook come with "What's on your mind?"
It's has being like that now for so long.
I have seen friends posting stuff in response to the big question like "Nothing, Hungry, and even a dot".Sometimes out flow questions like "Why do want to know what's on my mind?, Facebook what's on your mind too?, e.t.c "
Let's see your comments.....Yea Yea!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments